Nurse mafia, men's hoodie
Show that you are part of the greatest family, the family of nurses. we do protect each other if a patient messes with one of us he/she messes with all of us. show that we are more than just someone who serves patients because as nurses we are there to help and support those in need.
With this hoodie, you're sure to show that you are part of something greater than yourself, show that you have the back of your fellow nurses, and show that you trust them to have your back. by becoming a nurse you have become part of the family of nurses.
Look and Feel
- 20.67 Oz. Polyester 94%, Spandex 6%.
- Dye-sublimation printing, hoodie for men.
- Each panel is cut and sewn together to ensure a flawless graphic.
- Features drawstring hood, long sleeves, front kangaroo pocket, elastic sleeve cuff and waistband.
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL. Calculate your size from the measurement chart, please.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); Non-chlorine; Iron with cover; Do not tumble dry; Do not insolation.
Why choose a polyester blend hoodie
Polyester, being a synthetic fibre, is a less expensive option and has many benefits that cotton does not. It has strong fibres that do not wear down as quickly while being flexible and resistant to wrinkles and shrinking. Unlike cotton, polyester dries quickly which makes it perfect for colder weather and sports where you don’t want moist fabric against your skin.
Polyester is very popular among athletes for its moisture-wicking properties, strong fibres, and lightweight feel. We take great care when we print your new hoodie since taking precaution when decorating polyester is a must. It is usually temperature-sensitive, so low-temperature heat transfers like Elasti Prints or Dye-sublimation printing are needed to prevent scorching.
Advantages of Polyester
- Dries quickly
- Resists wrinkles and shrinking
Disadvantages of Polyester
- Tends to stick to perspiring skin
- Not as breathable
- Subject to dye migration