RN Shirt, Men's tee
The joy of working as a registered nurse is the joy of using your knowledge to help others. The heart and the logo symbolise care you provide to patients in need. The two colours are intended to express the complexity of caring for other people, the complexity in their disease as well as the complex of their care, and the elaborate knowledge you use every day to care for your patients.
This shirt is designed as a way for you to show that you're proud of your profession without bragging about what you do. It is a powerful statement delivered in a subtle way, So the people around you will notice that you do, as a proud to be a registered nurse without taking focus away from who you are as a person. Wearing this shirt does much more than cover your body; it is a way for you to inspire your fellow nurses as well as future nurses.
As you deliver your statement we know you need to do it in comfort that's why we have made this shirt out of 100% ring-spun Cotton, has added a taped neck and shoulder to give you the stability you need in a casual t-shirt.
Look and feel
- 6.77 Oz. 100% Cotton Preshrunk Ring Spun Jersey Knit for cool comfort (some colours may contain polyester).
- Seamless double stitched 2cm neckband - will retain shape.
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style.
- Sleeves and bottom hems are double stitched for strength and durability.
- Quarter-turned for a neat finish.
- Sizes: S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL. Calculate your size from the measurement chart below, please.
- There may be a small difference in the design and 2-3 cm deviation for manual measurement during the production process.
- Machine wash: cold (max 30℃ or 86℉); Non-chlorine; Iron on low heat; Do not insolation.